Everyone wants that perfect Hollywood smile, but not everyone is lucky enough to be born with perfect teeth. Chips, irregular shapes, missing teeth, and discoloration of teeth are not uncommon and can make people hide their smiles or feel uncomfortable.
If your teeth make you self-conscious for any reason, dental implants may be a solution to consider.
There are numerous benefits & advantages to dental implants. Dental implants are the best solution to missing teeth, irregular shape, & discoloration. Dental implants look and feel like natural teeth.
Advantages of Dental Implants
- Aesthetic – Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth! Since they integrate into the structure of your bone, dental implants prevent bone loss and gum recession that often accompany bridgework and dentures.
- Lightweight – Dental Implants by Smoler Smiles are 60% lighter than “average” arches and 6x stronger than traditional acrylic hybrids. While being lightweight and durable, they are beautiful and functional.
- Confidence – Dental implants will allow you to speak and eat with comfort and confidence! They are secure and offer freedom from the irksome clicks and wobbles of dentures.
- Reliable – The success rate of dental implants is highly predictable. They are considered an excellent option for tooth replacement. Highly reliable and durable for normal eating and wear.
Since dental implants function like natural teeth, you can eat & chew with confidence. Dental implants can improve your overall oral health. They also improve your smile, which improves your overall oral health, improve confidence, and increase self-esteem. Dental implants can last for many years and might last a lifetime with proper care.
If you have dentures, they can be ill-fitting and can affect your speech. Dental implants are permanent, and let you speak freely without the fear that your teeth might slip and are more comfortable than dentures.
Most patients can consider dental implants especially if they are in good oral health, have healthy gums and enough bone to hold the implant. If you don’t have enough bone to support regular dental implants, there is a solution called zygomatic implants. Talk to our experienced dental implant surgeon, Dr. Bruce Smoler, to see if you qualify to get dental implants.
Now that you have decided that you want dental implants, what are the steps?
- First, you and Dr. Smoler will develop a treatment plan, which addresses your specific needs and the type of dental implants that are right for you. A 3D-CT scan will assist Dr. Smoler in creating a perfect smile for you.
- On surgery day, there is very little discomfort during the procedure. Local anesthesia may be used, and most patients say that the dental implant surgery is mostly pain-free and most have no swelling due to the experienced team at Smoler Smiles.
Dr. Smoler is an experienced Full-Arch Implant Surgeon, find out how he can help you today! Discover the possibilities with Dental Implants!
Discover More: https://smolersmiles.com/dental-implants-overview/ & Check out Smoler Smiles YouTube Channel for patient’s amazing smiles makeover results: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4XfCIicBMdHQsBTEgb4ffg/featured
Smoler Smiles offer a Free Dental Implant Consultation to find out more information about the advantages of dental implants and see if you are a candidate. Call our office and schedule yours today!
For more information about any type of smile makeover or dental implants, reach out to our Smoler Smiles team to schedule a consultation.
Call Smoler Smiles today:
New Patients: (734) 629-4306
Currents Patients: (734) 728-5600
© 2021 Revenue Well Systems, LLC – Ultimate practice marketing and communication suite.