Dr. Bruce Smoler, first in Michigan to Perform Robotic-Assisted Dental Implants
Yomi is bringing the power of surgical robotics to dentistry. Dr. Bruce Smoler is the first dental surgeon in Michigan to offer this minimally invasive, time-saving approach to dental implant procedures. Yomi robotic-assisted dental implant surgery is an advanced treatment to help you get your smile back.
Yomi delivers patient insights with 3D imaging to aid with a personalized surgical plan for each patient. Yomi robotic haptics guides the dentist’s hand throughout the implant procedure while allowing for dynamic adjustments per the dentist’s clinical expertise.
What is Yomi-Enabled Surgery?
Yomi helps Dr. Smoler & our dental team by providing precision planning and placement of your implants, so you get a more natural look and feel. Yomi enables Dr. Smoler to create a personalized treatment plan specifically for each patient’s personal smile journey. The result is a less invasive, efficient, and accurate implant surgery to make patients feel at ease while allowing Dr. Smoler to retain direct visualization throughout the dental implant procedure.
What is different about Yomi-enabled dental implant surgery?
Accuracy and efficiency are what set Yomi-enabled surgery apart from traditional approaches. Freehand is the most common surgical technique for dental implant surgery. Yomi uses advanced robotics and 3D-imaging to overcome these limitations in accuracy (freehand) and time (waiting for 3D-printed guides).
Patient Advantages of Yomi
- • Personalized treatment plan using 3D-imaging
- Precision-placement using robotic assistance
- Accurate implant placement that allows for a natural-looking highly esthetic restoration
- Fewer visits as compared to traditional guided surgery
- Integrate with jawbone for a solid, secure bite
- Long-term replacement for missing teeth
- Fit, feel and function like natural teeth
- Preserve jawbone health
- Maintain natural facial contours
Benefits of Yomi Dental Implants
- Efficient Treatment: Yomi allows for same-day implant surgery for candidate patients.
- Minimally Invasive: Yomi allows Dr. Smoler to provide the surgery with smaller incisions and no sutures.
- Accuracy: Yomi helps plan and place your implant precisely for a return to dental function and a brilliant smile.
- Discover more on our website: https://smolersmiles.com/robotic-assisted-implants/
For more information about the advanced technology of YOMI or dental implants, reach out to our Smoler Smiles team to schedule a consultation.
Call Smoler Smiles today:
New Patients: (734) 629-4306
Currents Patients: (734) 728-5600